Friday, October 17, 2008

The Nanny

Those who are close to me know that my little sister, Loisi, lives with my family and I. She doesn't just live with us, like some crazy roommate in the basement or even a relative who's stay is long overdue. She plays a big role in how our family functions from day to day. She is almost like a third parent or maybe even an older sister to my boys. She helps watch my kids, likes to fight with Doug(I think all inlaws like to pick on each other), and even helps hold up our household finances so that they aren't smashing down on Doug and I's shoulders. Whenever Doug and I can't go or maybe don't wanna go somewhere with the kids, Loisi fills the void and will take the kids wherever they need or want to go. Outsiders think that she is just hired help (the nanny), but to us, she is part of our little family. We love her and don't know what we'd do without her!! Thanks, Loisi

2 comments:

Halli said...

Loisi, is like a sister to the boys... they really love her. Love the new post. Keep up the good work!
~Hallz

Anonymous said...

Loisi is such a sweet girl!