Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Three Kings


So, I guess I will start this blog by introducing you to my little men. I am doing this blog because my sister in law, Halli, said it would be fun and that I'd love it. So, Halli, this is for you...
My oldest is Moala, who is 6 and is in first grade. He is really smart and loves school. He tests Doug and I's knowledge everyday. He has matured so much in the last year, you'd think he was a preteen which makes me wanna cry everytime I think about how fast he is growing.
Next would be my little ladies man, Dylon. He is 4, and loves being the center of attention. He loves to sing and dance and will probably be some kind of entertainer someday. He is very witty, some what of a smart alec. He is too smart for his own good. He is cute, but watch out for this kid. Once you hang out with him, he'll have you hooked and you'll never be able to say no to that big smile and his witty comments.

Last, but not least is Kendal. He is definately the king of his domain. He will be two in December and completely plays the part of, "spoiled, youngest child." He has his dad wrapped around his fingers, and I can barely discipline him because he pulls the cutest faces when he is mad or sad. One minute I'm mad, and then next I am laughing. He always seems to get what he wants because if your an adult, you'll give it to him...and if you're a kid, he'll take it from you. He can definately hold his own!

And that is the beginning to the kings that rule my world!!

7 comments:

Halli said...

Wow, Catherine... you're so good with words. I would have never known if you didn't start this blog. You're so much better than me already... see I knew you were cut out for this. Keep it up!! :) Love ya!
~Halls

Unknown said...

Love it! Keep writing. I'm reading.

Christine said...

james is me.

Anonymous said...

Catherine! This is so cute! I love the name of your blog too! Please keep writting, you are great!

Unknown said...

WELL, I'M JUST GLAD YOUR ALL HAPPY. THINKING THIS IS OK AND O HOW CUTE THESE KIDS ARE. ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT WHERE AM I, ME THE MAKER, THE ONE KING OF ALL KINGS, JR, THATS OK MAYBE ALL B ON THE NEXT BLOG? {HOPEFULLY} BUT GREAT JOB LOVE IT KEEP IT UP GIRL!!!!!....

Halli said...

Hella laughing at Jr's comment. Love you brother!! loL!=P

Kristin said...

Your boys are adorable! I'm glad you started a blog. :)